Join the Function Jigsaw team for some ideas on how to reduce lower back pain and knee injuries.
Also learn how to strengthen your core and hamstrings, plus much more on Monday 6 March.
Therapist Tom Heeley is hosting an educational evening at our clinic in Wigston, which is free of charge and places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
The evening will focus on how Active Bands can become a fantastic training partner and Tom will show a series of activities and exercise that can educate attendees and focus on:
Focal points for the evening…
- Increasing hip stability
- Help reduce lower back injuries
- Explain how many lower back and knee injuries come from instability around the hips and pelvis
- Strengthening gluteals, hamstrings, core and posterior chain
- Reduce the risk of re-injury in those who have had ACL, hamstring, hip, lower back and pelvis injuries
- Helping with stability on cutting movements, single leg stops and holds for those who play sports like netball, tennis, squash and basketball.
Learn a new way to train, pick up fresh and motivational ideas and protect yourself from injury.
The class will run from 6.00pm for half an hour. It is free to attend but you must phone (0116) 3400 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.
Read more: Active Foam Rollers – why they work so well