Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles
The Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles are a flexible orthotic insole, recommended to help treat foot pain in active people.
The Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles are manufactured from the unique and highly durable SureStep-Control material, resulting in insoles that work as hard as you do. The Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles are recommended by NHS professionals and offers prescription-level support.
What are the Features of the Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles?
- Provide firm arch support
- Stabilises the foot in the neutral position
- Precise anatomical design
- Pronation control
- Rigid heel cup holds heel in place
- SureStep-Control material stays flexible
- Incorporates anti-bacterial silver for odour control
- Recommended by NHS specialists
- Individual shoes sizes for best fit
- Suitable for wide range of footwear
- Guaranteed to never lose its shape
- Shore A 70 material
- Environmentally friendly, designed to be 100% recyclable
Who can Benefit from the Salford Insole Flexible Orthotic Insoles?
Created for full foot support, the Salford Insoles Flexible Orthotic Insoles provide relief to:
- Arch pain or strain
- Ankle instability
- Pain in the joints or muscles
- Feet in need of extra support through sports and activity