THE ACTIVE HUB IS RE-OPENING
15th JUNE 2020.
Alongside our video consultations, we have been working tirelessly to put protective measures in place to enable us to safely reopen our doors. We have “stress-tested” the hub over the last week and are happy to announce we are re-opening for business.
Only one therapist will be working initially to enable social distancing. Internal doors and windows will be kept open to allow for ventilation and a rigorous cleaning rota has been implemented. Hygiene stations are located at the main entrance and toilet facilities, providing hand sanitiser and relevant PPE.
Although things are a little different, we always endeavour to provide the best experience and we look forward to seeing you again.
Both virtual and face-to-face appointments (subject to triage) are now available.
Book your appointment today – ONLINE BOOKING PAGE
Please watch the following video to see what you can expect, from booking your appointment to attending the hub.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
You can rest assured that we have completed a deep clean of the premises and have strict cleaning protocols in place to ensure all surfaces are disinfected after each appointment. A comprehensive risk assessment has been completed and a copy of this is available here. All staff will be wearing a disposable apron, gloves and mask for all appointments and have been trained in the use of PPE, hand hygiene and infection control prior to their return.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
We ask that you adhere to the following advice when attending your appointment:
- You will only keep your face to face appointment if you are symptom-free
- You will take your temperature at home prior to your appointment if you are able to do so. if your temperature exceeds 37.8 degrees Celsius, you must notify us immediately and we will offer a virtual appointment instead. If you do not have a thermometer at home, your temperature will be checked in the car park before entering the facility
- You will park in the designated car parking space and text the number provided to alert your therapist
- You will wait in your car or outside the clinic at the time of your appointment and your therapist will collect you – appointment times will be staggered so you will come into contact with no one other than your therapist
- You will wash your hands or use hand sanitiser on entering the building
- You will don the requested PPE when entering the building
- You will adhere to safe distancing precautions in place and follow the area flow through the clinic as directed by your therapist
- You will attend your appointment alone unless you are a minor
- You will take steps outside of your appointment to minimise your exposure to COVID-19