A dynamic award winning East Midlands based injury rehabilitation centre FUNCTION JIGSAW’s ACTIVE HUB are in the market to recruit a passionate therapy provider to join our team.
We are committed to the provision of bespoke recovery and development plans to our clients and we would welcome applicants from Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation specialists or Sports Therapists to work alongside our multidisciplinary team as a full-time member of staff.
The successful applicant will be required to deliver high quality, personalised therapy and rehabilitation sessions. Excellent communication skills are vital to maximise your clients care and to interact with Jigsaws team of multi-disciplinary healthcare practitioners.
The successful applicant will provide and develop therapy support services on site at the HUB, off site at an event or work place to a range of clients who compete internationally, nationally, recreationally to clients that are just serious about being and remaining active – Our ethos to our Clients if you have the will we will find the way
Hours of Work: Such hours as necessary to carry out your duties. This will involve a minimum of 40 hours per week and may include working outside normal office hours at evenings and weekends. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage but not essential – what is essential is that you are passionate about your work and enjoy being part of a likeminded group of work colleagues.
If you feel like you have something to bring to a team such as ours please do get in touch.
- A Physiotherapy degree with HCPC registration
- A Sports Rehabilitation degree with BASRAT accreditation
- A Sports Therapy degree accredited by the Society of Sports Therapists
- Demonstrates an ability to analyse a range of sporting injuries and evaluate the requirements needed to return to full activity
Desirable skills and qualities:
- Kinesiotaping certificate
- Acupuncture or dry needling qualifications
- IASTM qualifications
- Sports massage qualification
- Previous experience within a sporting or team environment
- Flexibility to provide occasional cover for other therapists
- Enthusiasm and passion for development your skills and aiding people in their return to health from injury